Does Anthem HealthSCOPE Cover Addiction Treatment?
If you are looking for rehab treatment for substance abuse, your Anthem HealthSCOPE insurance may provide coverage. Depending on what Anthem HealthSCOPE policy you have, all or part of your addiction treatment costs at Tree House Recovery could be covered. The easiest way to find out if your insurance will cover the cost of treatment is to give us a call. We can verify your benefits over the phone today. Your insurance coverage assessment is free, quick and confidential, so call now.
Ready to take your life back?Call (855) 202-2138
What Addiction Treatment Does Anthem HealthSCOPE Cover?
Anthem HealthSCOPE plans may cover all or part of treatment for substance abuse that includes:
- Benzodiazepines like Xanax or Valium
- Prescription opioids like Vicodin, Oxycontin, or Percocet
- Stimulants like Adderall or Meth
Take the first step today!Call (855) 202-2138
Types of Rehab that Anthem HealthSCOPE May Cover:
Detox: Detox is the first step in rehab. Before you can learn to stay sober, you need to get sober. In a medically supervised detox you get 24-hour medical supervision and medications to ease the discomfort of withdrawal symptoms.
Partial Hospitalization Program: Partial Hospitalization (PHP) 5-6 hours a day, five days a week. At Tree House Recovery, our PHP care is highly individualized, holistic and action based. We believe that in order to stay sober, you need to build a life that is full of health. Receive 5-6 hours of treatment for five days a week. Our PHP includes:
- 1 on 1 counselling
- Writing therapy for trauma resolution
- Exercise that grows the brain and cuts down cravings
- Group counseling to connect you with support resources and community activities
- Spartan races, mud runs, or other fun events that prove how far you’ve come milestones
- Team-building exercises that cement lifelong bonds and sober friendships after rehab
For more information on our unique approach to addiction recovery give us a call at 855-202-2138.
Intensive Outpatient: Intensive Outpatient Rehab (IOP) is 3-5 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Standard Outpatient: Outpatient care, or aftercare, 1 hour per day, 3 days a week. It includes 1 on 1 and group therapy sessions.